Monday, October 29, 2012

Long weekend at BINGIN BEACH

 “Long weekend, Gosh what am i gonna do?” my mind keep thinking,
I should have had so much excitement since I move to Sanur taking in to consideration I love being in the beach. I spent hours and hours driving down from Ubud to be in the beach before I moved. But the excitement of moving closer to the beach and office was not really there.
I loved living in Ubud and and two hours motorbike riding back and forth everyday to the office seemed bearable for me as fresh air, tranquility and its vibe were enough to pay all the tiredness of riding. But for reasons that I couldn`t share here I have no choice but moving out. I was debating in my heart for several weeks either staying, look for another house in Ubud, or just move closer to the place I work.
Then here I am, trying to feel something about Sanur, trying to get the feeling that I really live here, trying to look places where my heart feel the beat, trying to look road and path where my feet could stop and just standing there for a while, trying to search amazing person who inspired me and gave me more strength to live just like I found in Ubud. None, I found nothing. Perhaps I didn’t give myself enough time. But come on, a month should be enough to feel better about a new place. I was this easy going, flexible, and adaptable girl. But this time, I simply have a hard time.
There must be reasons; perhaps, I am harder to please now, or I am having this hormone changing that everything just falls wrong. People said at age 30s you would become a different one. It might be true in my case.
Back to the first question, long weekend what am I gonna do?
I used to trick my mind by having some fun with friends from work. But I guess this time; I simply need time for myself.
I packed my back pack though I had no idea where I headed. I packed cloths, foods, creams for a day or two and off I went. I rode my bike to the south and just followed my feeling where I wanted to go and ended up parked my bike at Bingin Beach.
It is a surf camp in between dreamland beach and impossible beach. The only thing I can do there is sunbathing and swimming as I don’t surf and I don’t have snorkeling gear. But what the heck, I am coming here to skip my ordinary life in Sanur. A 70.000 IDR basic room seems ok. But the price for food is overpriced. I am glad I packed some fruits and foods from home that I don’t have to spend heaps of money for ordinary taste of food.
I was equipped with a KOBO reader where I keep hundreds of e books. I made myself promise to finish one or two during my stay which I finally do J

I wished some thoughts come to my mind to make me feel better, but still, no thoughts no inspirations no achievements. I didn’t even do proper yoga or meditation during my stay. To be honest, I don’t know what to feel. But one thing I still know, I am a lucky one to have this life now regardless the ups and downs of the life that I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment